Who's that idiot posting as Reiko? Anyway, I tried to teach my sister a little math this morning before she left for netball practice. I forgot how simple the sec 1 syllabus used to be! Then, instead of staying home the entire day - which would have bored me to tears - I went with Oliver to Jurong (yes, LONG MRT ride, 21 stops, felt like sleeping) intending to ice-skate. It was in the middle of the day but, surprisingly, almost everyone on the train was dozing off!
When we got there, the place was unexpectedly packed so we headed to Snowcity. Don't ask me why, because that place is so damn small. I didn't remember it being so freezing cold the last time I went with my family, but swear, my face was frozen in place and I could barely feel anything.
Yay, going canoeing/cycling tomorrow. Wonder if Georgina and Jenkin're interested?
Angels and Airwaves sound ALOT like the old Blink 182.
8:34 PM